1) Write about what you know. Write for the purpose of providing information or instruction. Stick to topics that directly link to your business activities and products.
Pay attention to your traffic. Identify what brings old visitors back and new visitors in. Track the popularity of your website content and then produce more of the same but with a distinction. Feature the articles that generated the most traffic. Organize your site to help visitors more easily locate targeted topics.
2) Attract more visitors by applying various methods of article sharing, including:
· Social networks
· Article marketing sites
· And more.
When visiting social networks, post links to your latest articles. Take time to write short intros that can help prompt readers to view the entire article. Encourage participation. When readers comment on your posts, they are more likely to share the content with friends. Track link activities.
3) Push with submissions to article directories. You can automate this with self-contained software or by purchasing the services of article submission sites. Be sure to target the directories that are specific to your business offerings. It brings in more traffic and it helps build reader trust. Use articles and directories to increase your reputation for up-to-date content that provides value answers to user questions.
Focus on keyword titles but keep up with current search engine changes. Don’t bloat the title, just make sure it is accurate to the content of the article. Include accurate search tags. Place links within the articles that will lead readers back to your site. Place them beneath the fold and use no more than two.
4) Avoid poor quality articles. When submitting your articles to newspapers, blogs and online magazines, remember that the quality of the article reflects the quality of your business. You are trying to reach a target audience. Make sure the material is relevant to the associated article category. Don’t waste time sending articles to sites or blogs that will not reach your target audience. Getting featured on the front page makes a world of difference on the return value.
5) Create quality niche articles, designed to promote your business and your name. Return the favor. When a site features your content, share the links or even feature the content of the person who shared your article. It’s an exchange that helps everyone.
Growing Your Business Internet Presence
Follow these tips and your article marketing efforts will be worth the cost in time and money. Never lose focus on writing quality articles. Without a good reputation for quality and customer value, your business Internet presence hurts rather than helps.
Develop an online article marketing campaign that enlightens, helps and response to user needs and the Internet presence of your company will grow in slow but reliable stages. Now is the time for your business to reap the benefits of professional article marketing.